MilliCalc is a small, tiny, lightweight, Cocoa, RPN calculator for Mac OS X.
As of version 1.1.2, MilliCalc is a universal binary. MilliCalc requires Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.
Some people asked me how to contribute to my efforts. Well, feel free to donate whatever you want.
I will personally donate 5% of all money donated (after Paypal transaction fees) to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.
- MilliCalc 2.0.0 (source tarball)
- MilliCalc 1.1.2 (source tarball)
- MilliCalc 1.1.1 (source tarball)
- MilliCalc 1.1 (source tarball)
- MilliCalc 1.0 (source tarball)
MilliCalc 2 includes documentation on commands.
MilliCalc version 1 supports the following operations:
- + – add
- _ – subtract
- * – multiply
- / – divide
- & – AND
- | – OR
- ^ – XOR
- ~ – NOT
- < – bit shift left (<< operator)
- > – bit shift right (>> operator)
- p – power
- s – square root
- l – log of second to top number, base top
- L – natural log of top number
If you would like to do an anonymous svn checkout, do
svn co http://svn.gizmolabs.org:8080/svn/gizmolabs/MilliCalc/trunk
- Rotate Left, Rotate Right
- 1’s & 2’s compliment
- 64 bit ints in hex mode (not 32 like they are now)... maybe even arbitrary precision
- Binary mode
- It would be cool to be able to control-click a number in the stack and a contextual menu would allow you to perform conversions on it (e.g. metric prefixes, weights, distances, etc)