Hi, I’m a software engineer. In 2006 I graduated from UCLA. In 2004 I graduated from the University of Michigan.
Over the years, I’ve worked on many projects. Here are some of the ones that are active:
- Google Chrome OS—Turning Chrome into an OS
- Formulate—This program allows one to lay text on top of a PDF document
There are some older projects that I’m not working on so much anymore:
- Cfree—Trash portions of the Linux 2.4 buffer cache
- Irssix—A fast, snappy IRC client for Mac OS X
- MilliCalc – A small, tiny, lightweight, Cocoa, RPN calculator for Mac OS X
- WikiNotePad—This program is a personal, local wiki
- The Every Three Weekly—A satirical newspaper at the University of Michigan. The paper was described by the Michigan Daily as “the Best Thing About Ann Arbor.”
- Proxide—This program allows arbitrary encapsulation and modification of network traffic. In the past, it has been used to apply encryption to AOL Instant Messenger traffic.
- Older projects—You can find my older projects at my old web page. (link is broken; I will try to put a mirror up. If you want something from my old site, email me)
You may be inclined to check out my Contact Info.